Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 4, 2011

A KrackieTales Story...

Tonight i was sitting in my living room and wanted to say so about the crazy thing's i witnessed on Lee Street,but i couldn't bring myself to remove my mind from my favorite comedian and Best Friend. I have known this young man for about 9.5 years and he has been the source of my laughter on many occasions over that time period. When i first saw Him ,he was lying down looking at the ceiling,nervous and trembling. I noticed how huge his hands were and i immediately grabbed his right hand and i shook it...I introduced myself in a manner befitting a gentleman. He simply gave me a blank stare and slid his hand from inside mine..he never responded. I wasn't hurt nor offended by his unresponsiveness ,i simply continued to talk to him everyday. I continued to try and be his friend and bond with him daily...he still never responded. Then one day six months into our little communication cat and mouse game..he finally responded to me in a somewhat positive fashion. He smiled at me and began to reach his hand out to me ,but he pulled it back ,once i reached for his hand. I was fed up so i decided to take a different route ,so i decide to feed him instead of talking to him. This worked a little because he would greet me at the door everyday when i showed up...he would smile and give me a hand shake without slipping his hand away. He even laughed at my jokes on occasion...he was a great friend after all. We became so very close over the next days,weeks ,months ,and years and we even began to hang out a lot more . We would play catch and watch movies together... We would play video games and watch sports together. We had become best friends and we remain best friend's till this very day..we still are growing and bonding together as men and i have a few years over him..so as the older of the duo...i tend to give him advice and basically do all that i can to keep him out trouble. He always asks me if we'll ever be roommates again and i tell him to never say never ,but don't hold your breath either.... i love him but when we lived together before, a woman came between us..he actually stole the woman's heart from me. She loved me until he came along and afterwards she loved him and only him. That stung a lot ,considering i had this woman first...now these two are currently in a relationship together and they live together as well...for nine years he's been there with her and still trying to maintain our great friendship. We are very close and not even a woman could nor would ever stand between me and my homie ..not a chance. So we have stood the test of time and have been friends for over nine years and i guarantee ,that we will be friends until my dying day...which i pray comes a long time before his...to my best friend in the entire world..just a note in KrackieTales to tell you that i love you and i miss you. To My Son Zairre Keyshawn Smith..you are my best friend for life...





*This has been a KrackieTales Story...Now this is what's Krackin**

No comments:

Post a Comment