Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 31, 2011

Yo brother I just need 35 cents...

I have never had a lot of change in my pocket because i have young children and they take it all. I never felt like there was a need to walk around with loud pockets. Now i have a great and resounding reason ,not to ever walk around with loud pockets......The 35 Cents People!!!

On Lee Street ,there is always ,someone on the streets walking around. I take my walks very late for this very reason. I have a great level of  familiarity with the local ,late-night BUM SQUAD. First , they say what's up and walk on by you for a couple of steps. Then they stop and you will hear these words "hey brother,can i holla at cha for a minute"...They then go into this long and seemingly rehearsed story about their hardships in life.The story is usually pretty believable ;you have the story about i have five kid's at home and i'm just trying to feed them...you may get the my food Stamps are late again and my ol'lady kicked me out because of some bullshit....i can believe all of the Plethora of stories and even support a few of the lies. Honestly , they can tell me that they only want another beer or another bottle of Mad Dog 20/20! i don't really care about why they need the money , that's none of my business....JUST DON'T KEEP TELLING ME THAT YOU ONLY NEED 35 CENTS!!!!!  That Shit annoys me...it's like you are disrespecting my intelligence. If the things you need only requires 35 cent top purchase ,then you are holding out on that store location.I wanna shop at the 35 cent store as well! So remember , when you come to the West End and you are getting gas at any of our  gas stations...Have the 35 cent bum toll ,before you leave.  Krackie-Tales lives on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment