Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 25, 2011

She Really Moved People With Her Presence...

She was on the train and everyone knew it instantly..it was clear and evident
Everyone couldn't take their eyes off of her ...they were wondering about her scent

People were amazed by her and it continued stop after stop...on the Train
She had everyone's undivided attention ...but that was easy to explain

I never in life seen a woman Move the People for 7 or 8 stops on the line
To see her do it and not even smile nor entertain...was simply blowing my mind

I had to know why she moved the crowd ..with such grace and ease
So I went to where she was and I was immediately feeling a weakness in my Knees

It was unbelievable..it was an incredible and amazingly thing you had to be there to appreciate it
Because this lady on the Marta was making people move on the train...Because she smelled like hot Chitlin Shit

I have never in my Life smelled anything quite like this before...she also smelled like someone pissed on her clothes before they pushed her out of the door..I am not convinced like some people were trying to justify the reasons she smelled like Pig Intestines and Gopher piss...I am never convinced that any Human Being could ever smell like this...I laughed every time the train would stop and see people jumping off that car she was on ..as she sat there with her eyes closed looking like ...She wanted to just be left alone. I am not rhyming in this segment on purpose and I don't even know why I can't stop ..but if you would have smelled this Lady's ass...you would understand why my mouth would Drop... Her name is Penelope ...like the cat that Pepe le Pew used to chase around  and could never catch...if Pepe caught this stankin ass woman..he would be killed by the smell of her powerfully funky Snatch...One thing for sure and another thing for certain...this woman needs a Doctor ...there is nothing she could do for that odor ..behind a shower curtain...

Funky ass Lady behind me on the Train..who lit up Marta with her most horrifying smell...I welcome you and your rotten ass into Krackie-Tales!

No comments:

Post a Comment