Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

This One Is Controversial...But This Is KrackieTales Nicca!!

I am outside playing Football with my son and then suddenly a dude walks up to us and starts yelling at the top of his lungs that My son needed to focus ...My words from earlier! he was throwing a fork into the grass and saying .."it's time to eat baby...it's time to eat!" I ignored him and my son didn't seem too afraid so i let it pass. i thought that my day couldn't get any worse , as far as dealing with the special wants...not special needs. This dude walks up to me with a can of Budweiser in his hand and asks to use my phone. I thought about it and i gave it to him...this kneegrow calls a girl and this is how the conversation must have gone based on his replies and responses.....

EXT. IN FRONT OF APARTMENTS - NIGHT

OSCAR(32)...his brain(5) walks up to ANTHONY(41) and request to use his phone

Anthony is reluctant but agrees to allow him to use the phone

Oscar dials a number ....

someone answers 

OSCAR
Hey baby...

CHICK(V.O.)
hey what's up..

OSCAR
I want some pussy

CHICK(V.O.)
what?

OSCAR
I want some pussy baby

CHICK(V.O.)
don't yu talk to me that way !!

OSCAR
(apologetically)
I'm sorry baby...Hey...hey,..hey...hey

CHICK(V.O.)
what is it kneegrow?!

OSCAR
Can I come over?

CHICK(V.O.)
My Kid's are home...

OSCAR
I'll leave early in the morning..

now this shit went on for about 5 minutes back and forth...I became frustrated and annoyed by it and I asked him for my phone back. My Boy Will ...came out and said what i was already laughing  about...He said, "Is that girl really gonna fuck you...that bitch is nasty?!" I almost ran 6 miles laughing so damn hard!! I Love when Krackie moments are hand delivered to me... The kicker to this story is that she actually called my phone back...asking me questions about who i was...Are You Fucking Serious....Don't Ever Call My Phone Again...lmao!!! 



1 comment: