Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mama Said Knock You Out!!

Anyone who knows me...know that I'm not a violent person ,Unless otherwise provoked (clears throat) and you know how much I love to be talked down to by People....Well over the weekend I had two very enlightening experiences involving two very different mindsets and people. On one side i may have overreacted and on the other one I may have under reacted. I'll let you be the judge....okay incident one happened at my movie shoot at a hotel in Warner Robbins ,Ga. Well we are shooting a scene in front of the bank ,when this dirty little dude walks over and says this to us...could one of you guys help me with this bag..it's pretty heavy ...we ignored him..He turned around and said .."hey man are yu gonna help me" in a tone..I went off of course and just to get this muhfucka off our set ..I helped him get his shit b4...I beat his ass. He tried to pay me and I told him to shove his money up his ass with a fork....He apologized 20 times before i walked away.

The very next day ...we are on a photo shoot in downtown ATL ...another group is out there as well taking photos and just minding our own business..when out of no where this Older white dude came over and started questioning the guys about a sign...His words to one brother..." don't fucking lie to me..were you filming my fucking sign" everyone was being smart and intelligent about it and basically ignoring this fool....well almost everybody. I AM NOT BUILT LIKE THEM!!! I went the fuck off on this fool...I went over and told him to get his fat, faggot ass in the truck before I beat his ass...he was talking and walking all the way to his truck...I know that I can't behave in such an aggressive manner in all situations , but I felt the need to act ...so I did....So this weeks KrackieTale belongs to me KrackieOne..for being so high strung over small minded people...Love!


1 comment: