Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

His Name is Clarence...

The very first thing Clarence said to me was,"A Empty Barrel Mek The Mos Noise"....that means that an Ignorant person says the Dumbest Shit...just to get attention.I have to agree with him 100 percent on this one. . Clarence doesn't seem too upset or bitter about his situation at all ...I would be embarrassed about smelling like a possums ass,before i was worried about the begging .But ,that's my opinion!

I want to tell you a little bit about Clarence...He is about 6'7" and about 167 lbs and he looks about 67 years old ...oh yeah and he looks like he hasn't taken a shower since 1967! This dude is so funky , he has outside funky! he is so funky..his shadow told him to take a shower! I saw A dog walk by him and held it's nose...Ha! Okay ,let me stop tripping about his B.O.,because his breath ,will make you search for a fart to smell! His breath smells like he just ate a "Shitty-Snack" and i am not exaggerating to be funny. He has one row of yellow teeth at the top and a row of inter-racial teeth at the bottom,those are black and yellow! Don't get me wrong ,i like ol Clarence,but his body and breath will make your head cold disappear. He always wears this black torn and tattered t-shirt ..with some camouflage pants and some 225 dollar Tims ,that he got from his nephew.(whose name he won't reveal) Okay,enough about the bad, here is the funny about Clarence.

Clarence told me that he was once a star Basketball player for the Atlanta Hawks and i had to really go back in my memory banks to see if he was being truthful...well i'm here to tell you ,that he was lying his musty ass off! I had a few laughs with him about that ,at which time he simulated posting me up . Oh My Goodness!! I swear this kneeGrow,put his arm in the and waved all the funk around ,like he just didn't muthafuckin' care. I bought Clarence lunch on this day because ,well , because he made my day. Why not make his day right back.

So if you see a tall ,skinny,quiet,sleepy,dirty,hungry,Rainbow Coalition Teeth having ass KneeGrow ,across from the West End Mall...Give him a dollar and i will pay you back! 
This Has been another entry into the world of Krackie-Tales..Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment