Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 24, 2011

KrackieTales Invades Greenville South Click...I'm Still Krackin' Up

The Krackie One was visiting the Upstate recently, and of course i hit the trail ,which led me to downtown Greenville. Greenville is everything you would want in a city...if you are retired. Greenville is in the process of a major beautification in it's downtown area ,which has forced all of the begging ass kneegrows into the greyhound bus station. These guys and gals sit inside all day and pretend to be helpful to the travelers ,when actually ,they are preying on their loose change. Living in Atlanta Georgia ,i see begging and homelessness , on a much larger numerical level,but these guys are good.

I have 3 stories to share with you and you may not believe me ,but i have a witness checking in later on. So bare witness to the amazing way Greenville has become a part of KrackieTales!

Story One: His name is Leroy

I don't even know if this man's name is Leroy, but when you do the shit he is guilty of...nigga that's your name. I'm seated inside the station,reading over a song that i'm writing,when he walks into the waiting area. He's looking right at me...well i think he was looking at me...his was cockeyed and he could have been looking at the two people seated to left or right. I assumed that he was looking at me ..so i threw my head up. He came over and said" Big Man...you think you tough don't you?!" my response of course is that of a LAKESHORE/NICHOLTOWN gentleman is "what the fuck you mean?! He was referring to my bald head and stated that most big niggas with bald heads thought that they were tough. I explained to this 45 yr old man ,that i am a grown man  (41),and i am only tough when it matters (ie)protecting my family. He told me that he was tough and that he wanted to get me hooked up with a security job in Greenville ...my response to that offer was also in a LAKESHORE/NICHOLTOWN gentlemanly manner...Man Fuck Greenville,I don't live here!!..lol! He mumbled "fuck you..Pretty Muthafucka " then turned to walk away...when he sat down behind a Caucasian Gentleman with a face that only a drunk wife could love and then he asked something that i will have to explain in story two....

Story Two: Can I Have Yo Used Chicken Bones

Leroy is slowly becoming the Bus station person of interest as he walks over and takes his seat behind another row of waiting passengers. An older white man named Earl ,stood up , to throw away his chicken box.Leroy stopped him and without any shame or concern for his sparkling image. He asked Earl this question ..." CAN I HAVE YOUR USED CHICKEN BONES?" WHAT THE FUCK DID HE JUST SAY?(<--------MY RESPONSE) i immediately went into KrackieTales mode. He sat down and i swear to you started sucking and eating the leftover meat off of the bones from Earl's Chicken Box. Oh My God!! This fool is making my stomach boil over in disgust! Earl looked at this brother seated across from him named Matthew and they both stretched their eyes in utter shock and disgust..Earl almost said Nigger and honestly Leroy earned the title on this day!

Story Three: Why is Grandma alone with these kids?

My last story is a bit funny..a bit sad..a bit disgusting...and a little ,tiny bit cute,but mostly nasty.
There is a Old woman named Lucille...of course ,i'm not sure if her name is Lucille ,but when you are that old and are travelling with 4 small kid's and you look like you are over-weight and out of weed, your name is Lucille! She completely lost control of the kid's in the station..she had to take them all to the restroom and actually lost on of them temporarily..luckily there was another Mexican Gentleman on top of the kid's ...oh did i mention that Granny was White and the kid's were mexican..don't ask because i don't know! lmao!! He actually wrangled the kids up for her and actually had the kid's more organized than she did...It Takes a Village in every community...Well here's the disgusting part. the kid's were fighting over a bag of chips..(sour cream and chives)..when the bag broke..the kids were eating the chips and slurping spilled soda off of the floor ...LOOK MA NO HANDS! they were Grazing like animals eating grass in a field and the granny wasn't saying a word..until i walked by and started trippin' with Matthew about it. I don't know Granny ,but i hope that she is okay...well that was my day in Greenville SC...i love you Greenville and i will be back ..with Padarrah Moss and a camera crew...

well until next time Family...Keep Krackin me up and I will Tale  somebody about it..peace

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Interesting funny and disgusting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there and all I could do was smdh when I saw this and lmao mercy

    ReplyDelete