Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Crack Heads Invade Krackie-Tales...

I haven't had the privilege of having Cynthia in my Tales before ...even though i have seen her at five different occasions in downtown. She hasn't really done anything Krackie worthy until now. Normally with her it's the same old sad story about being pregnant,homeless,and stricken with HIV...that's her hook. However,before you grab your heart and say  awwwwwww....that is so sad, allow me to tell you that the first time i saw her, was two years ago and she was pregnant with the same baby. She is possibly a lovely girl beneath the dirt and grime of the streets and she is about 5'7"...around 125lbs,with a very cute face ..i mean dirty,but still a little cute left in her. Well i saw her again and this time she was on Luckie St. Headed down by the bus station on Forsyth St. and i was at a red light. Well the light turned Green and i hesitated for about 4 seconds to allow a couple to cross and then i heard her say and i quote "Will You Take Your Ass On !!"....i was like What The Fuck and of course i laughed and elected her to be my newest Krackie-Tale...That whole her being a Crack Head thing..that's just coincidence. I would like to remind my fellow Atliens ,that it's winter and we have a city where our homelessness is very bad...we should all take time out and go amongst the Hungry,homeless,cold ,and desperate and help me find some more Krackie-Tales stories.....Oh! I meant let's donate what we can to help those less fortunate ..old coats ,blankets,hats,gloves,and even food are essential items for our brother's and sister's in need...Thank you my Krackie Family...now that's what's krackin!

No comments:

Post a Comment