Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sorry...Your Not My Kind Of Girl...

Now i promise you that i am not afraid of a big fat woman...They used to say in the 70's ," DON'T BUMP NO MO'..WIT A BIG FAT WOMAN"..that was an actual song.However, even i, have my limits.


a young brother and his Queen was walking down the street as i was walking on Avon Avenue. It was late as hell but i need some P.... ,yes i needed a Pepsi, so what! i was truly longing  for some cheddar popcorn as well . So here i am at 1:30 in the morning walking to the corner store for a late night snack.so back to the brother and his queen. I am walking towards them and at first ,i thought that he was walking with a set of twins. I mean he was in the street and she was taking up all of the sidewalk.But as i got closer and closer ,i realized that she was only one chick , with two souls. He started grabbing her and kissing her...telling her that he loved her and she was pushing away and trying to walk behind him. I believe that she was only trying to give him some sidewalk.It's not in my nature to guess,...lol! 


so to shorten the story as they walked by me ...the dude wrapped his arms around her left shoulder because he was only about 5'5".130 lbs ,compared to her 5'8" ,330lbs. he couldn't really hug her ...he just cuddled with her. This Kneegrow had the audacity to say to me .."Get yo Own Guhl Shawtey, dis one heh is Mines"...i was like okay bruh(while laughing) i won't mess with your dime piece....what i was implying is that they looked like the number ten as a couple...They looked like Norbit and Rasputia...Abbott and Costello....Kenan and Kel...Laurel and 
Hardy...Ester and Woodrow(sanford and son)...El Gordo y La FLaca.(popular spanish language show).meaning the The Fat and The Skinny...but you get my point. I love West End and these two have qualified for Krackie -Tales!!

No comments:

Post a Comment